- Data experts admit rent inflation error
Higher estimates relieve fears of house price bubble, says ONS
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 11:42 pm
- Crunch talks for control of Towergate
Battle intensifies over insurance broker as new group of bondholders comes forward
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 10:45 pm
- BoE report into forex-rigging cost £3m
Central bank says Lord Grabiner QC was paid more than £400,000 for inquiry
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 9:11 pm
- Tribunal throws out eight Deloitte charges
Accountancy firm’s £14m fine to be reviewed in MG Rover case
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 8:40 pm
- Week in Review, January 31
Apple profits hit record; McDonald’s gets a new chief; plus oil majors, Deutsche Bank and more
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 8:29 pm
- Saturday Papers: Qatar Airways buys 10% stake in BA-owner IAG
And Jay Z has struck a deal of 464 million kronor (£37.2 million) for Aspiro, a music streaming business that is Spotify's Swedish rival.
Posted on 31 January 2015 | 3:58 am
- Markets fall as eurozone tumbles further into deflation
New figures show the price of goods in the eurozone fell 0.6% this month, sending global markets down.
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 5:06 pm
- Rathbones' Bristol director retires after 10 years
Nicholas Gent had been with Rathbones since 2002.
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 1:51 pm
- WMA joins forces with NCA to fight wealth cyber crime
The Wealth Management Association is working closely with the National Crime Agency (NCA) to help wealth managers address the growing issue of cyber crime.
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 1:46 pm
- Get qualified! Join the Citywire CPD club
In a world of growing regulatory demands, our CPD programme is designed make life easier, while keeping things interesting and relevant.
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 1:22 pm
- EU's Moscovici wants Greece in euro
EU financial commissioner Pierre Moscovici tells the BBC that Greece belongs in the eurozone, and vows to prevent a "Grexit".
Posted on 31 January 2015 | 7:45 am
- Midnight tax return deadline looms
Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to log on today to file a self-assessment tax return and avoid a £100 fine.
Posted on 31 January 2015 | 12:18 am
- VIDEO: Jordan businesses get free makeover
Two Amman based graphic designers have started a project that offers dilapidated businesses modern makeovers completely free of charge.
Posted on 31 January 2015 | 12:07 am
- Shake Shack shares surge on debut
Shares in US burger chain Shake Shack surge 118% on their New York Stock Exchange debut, valuing the company at $1.8bn.
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 10:09 pm
- Nokia name row with London start-up
Nokia has threatened legal action against a UK start-up over the use of the word "HERE".
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 4:59 pm
- New Greek Govt Begins Battle Over Bailout
Greece's new finance minister flatly refuses to extend the controversial bailout or co-operate with international inspectors.
Posted on 31 January 2015 | 4:35 am
- Shake Shack Shares Sizzle On Market Debut
The trendy burger chain, which started as a hot dog cart in a Manhattan park, is valued at $1.6bn on its opening day.
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 10:24 pm
- Beer Sales Up For First Time In A Decade
The industry toasts the Chancellor but urges him to cut tax further to support pubs ahead of the looming election.
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 6:34 pm
- Pensioner, 78, Gets Tax Bill... For £4.7bn!
Former builder Doug Yeomans, 78, is told he must pay £950m a month by direct debit to clear his debt.
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 5:35 pm
- US Economic Growth Slows To 2.6% Annual Rate
Fourth quarter output figures show some weaknesses in the US recovery as headwinds intensify in Russia and the euro area.
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 3:22 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor TenetLime Ltd are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.