- Nationwide offers its lowest-ever fixed rate
Mortgage price war gathers pace
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 6:35 pm
- London’s luxury housing market freeze intensifies
Sales in prime central London market areas such as Knightsbridge, Kensington and Belgravia fell by a third
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 6:06 pm
- UK banks axe branches in favour of digital
Focus on internet, cost-cutting and competition is changing high street banking
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 4:33 pm
- Vietnam removes head of Ocean Bank
Central bank discovers ‘serious violations’ at lender, adding to concern over country’s banking system
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 3:17 pm
- Lower bad loan costs boost Caixabank
Sharp rise in profit further evidence of nascent Spanish recovery
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 1:49 pm
- Buxton backs resurgent Shire; Ebola knocks FTSE
Fund manager Richard Buxton buys back into Shire after its failed takeover by Abbvie. Ebola scare knocks FTSE but index is up on the week.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 5:19 pm
- Cameron attacks 'unjustified' £1.7bn EU charge
Prime minister says he feels 'downright anger' at charge and refuses to pay the figure due in early December.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 2:51 pm
- Liontrust duo raise Charles Stanley stake to access ‘store of value’
Julian Fosh and Anthony Cross have used Charles Stanley’s recent share price weakness to top up their position in the wealth manager, dubbing it a ‘store of value’.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 2:49 pm
- We ask wealth managers which geopolitical risks worry you most?
We asked wealth managers about which geopolitical risks concern the most with regards to their potential impact on client portfolios.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 2:46 pm
- Post-retirement picks: eight funds for the pension freedoms
We take a look at the eight funds aimed at providing income for the decumulating investor.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 1:10 pm
- Hailo says Uber blocked investors
After pulling out of the US, taxi app Hailo complains that rival Uber is blocking potential investors from offering funding.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 6:41 pm
- Dolce & Gabbana cleared in tax case
Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, founders of the Dolce & Gabbana fashion house, are cleared by an Italian court of tax evasion.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 6:06 pm
- Pearson slides in FTSE downturn
London's leading shares dip lower in Friday morning trading, led downwards by publisher Pearson.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 4:56 pm
- Asda faces mass action on equal pay
Asda, the UK's second largest retailer, is facing a mass legal action over equal pay by women who work in their stores.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 4:13 pm
- Banana splits as Chiquita chops deal
Shareholders in US banana distributor Chiquita vote against a merger deal with Irish rival Fyffes in favour of a higher offer.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 3:47 pm
- Key Investor Empties Trolley Of Tesco Shares
A leading US fund manager has cast doubt on the grocer's revival prospects, Sky News learns.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 6:56 pm
- Cameron: I Won't Pay £1.7bn EU Bill On Time
The Prime Minister says anyone who thinks Britain will pay the suggested EU surcharge on December 1 "has another thing coming".
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 6:47 pm
- Five Experimental Ebola Vaccines Set For Trial
The World Health Organisation expects hundreds of thousands of doses of a new Ebola vaccine to be available by early next year.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 6:27 pm
- Chancellor Needs Hard Hat For Fight Ahead
Sky's Economics Editor sees several battles for George Osborne as pressure on Treasury coffers grows on a number of fronts.
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 3:37 pm
- UK's Surcharge Row: Your Questions Answered
A row is brewing over Europe's demand for an extra £1.7bn from Britain. So how did the surcharge come about?
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 2:57 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor TenetLime Ltd are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.